Quick Guide for Tenants
Spring is arround the corner and a lot of people are getting ready to move to a new Rental place or a Home of their dreams. My advice is that First try to buy your own house so that you can save in terms of Rental payments and gain profit in House value appriciations...!!
If you cannot buy for Now then here is the List of Documents to help you which you would be asked every where you go so keep these items ready to save yourself a lot of time and to make the process propitious & easy..!!
1. Two piece of valid Id's One Photo I'd (not a Health Card) and SIN card or a Valid Credit Card.
2. Proof of income ( two recent Pay stubs and an employment letter)
3. Refrence from prior landlord and any other References.
4. Credit report if Bad, no credit or new credit then a Garantor with good and established credit ( Garantor's item 1 and 4 in the list).
5. Any pets? (If yes what kind and How many and How do you take care of these)
6. How many people will be living with you?
7. How long the lease you are looking to sign up?
8. First and last Month's Rent as advance payment.
9. How much deposit you can do?
10. How many months of the Rent you can pay in advance.
Extra supporting Documents are as follows:
11. Two Referrals.
12. Bank Statement.
Please Note this information is not a guarantee of approval but just a an assistance to the Readers to prepare themselves to get approved